Home Renovations Toledo
Home renovations have become more and more popular over the past few years for a few simple reasons.
First of all, homeowners have been much more wary about upgrading their homes by investing in a bigger house, especially since the housing market faced collapse during the economic downturn.
Secondly, they’ve come to realize how beneficial even the smallest renovation can be.
Why You Should Invest in Home Renovations
The following are some of the reasons why you should consider investing in home renovations:
- Improve your home’s function – Renovations can greatly improve your home’s function, whether it’s by adding more storage space, building additional rooms, or upgrading appliances and fixtures, to name a few examples.
- Improve your home value – Renovations can help to improve both the function and aesthetic of a home, which can help to raise its value. This is especially true if you are increasing the square footage of the house via home additions or are completely overhauling spaces like the bathroom or kitchen.
- Increase energy efficiency – Installing a new roof, new siding, new windows or even just improving the insulation can help to make the house more energy efficient, which in turn can significantly reduce energy costs.
Our Home Renovation Services
Here at All-Nu Construction, we provide full-fledged renovation services for every part of the home, including the following:
- Home Additions – If your family is expanding or you find that you host friends and family on a regular basis, you may need some extra space. We can build onto your home, whether you need another bedroom, a guest bedroom or a home office, to name a few ideas.
- Roofing – We can repair and replace your roof to ensure that your home is kept safe from the elements and so that the roof won’t pose a safety risk in itself.
- Siding – Installing new siding can not only boost your property’s curb appeal, it can also help to make your home more energy efficient.
- Replacement Windows – We can update your old windows with windows that are easier and safer to operate, more energy efficient and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Kitchen – When it comes to kitchen remodeling, even the smallest renovations can go a long way in improving your home value. Kitchen remodels are known for their high ROI (return on investment). We can install new countertops, new kitchen cabinets, new lighting fixtures and much more to help make your kitchen easier to use, more efficient and safer.
- Bathroom – Like the kitchen, the ROI for a bathroom is very high. Older bathrooms can often benefit from renovations, especially if they are cramped and outdated in terms of both style and function. We can install walk-in showers, bathtubs, countertops, storage solutions and more to greatly enhance the bathrooms in your home.
- Basement – Basements are often relegated to makeshift storage areas, which is a shame as they can be extremely useful for the space that they provide. We can help turn your unfinished basement into a guest bedroom, a home office, an additional living room and much more.
The All-Nu Difference
We are a fully licensed and insured contractor. Not only can you rely on us to be able to do any type of renovation in your home that you need, you can also trust us to comply with all local building codes. We have built a reputation in the Toledo area for the quality of our work as well as for our unparalleled customer service. We work closely with each client to ensure that we meet all of their needs. Be sure to contact us at All-Nu Construction for a free estimate today.